&amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; (Techno) <(^^,)> (Techno)

Butthole Castle.

should be the name. not because it was bad, because its a good name for any thing.

I really like the middle part where it broke down, and the pads came in. the snares coming out of it are a little harsh. and the ending is good.

the beginning beats are weak though. m-ts-cat-ts ones.

[AMP] One More Goal [Final] [AMP] One More Goal [Final]

aww.

great song, except for the vocals. i love the first 45 second one you had up. the vocals in that one are much punchier and articulate. these are a little weak. you should just transfer over those.

the reason i gave you a seven is because i got really excited and then was dissapointed when i heard the lyrics.

AMP responds:

I prefer these because i didnt use Autotune which i was proud of :P

But i can see how you like the Autotuned ones better

Thanks for the review!

[AMP] See You Smile [AMP] See You Smile

Wow.

I love it. This song has 89 plays on my itunes.

FAMIRY ART FAMIRY ART

quality.

all your art is fucking sweet. i like how subtle everything is, like the tiny bit of nipple sticking out of the woman's blouse. keep it up.

Famiry responds:

The woman is Snooki from the reality show Jersey Shore. There was an episode where she was bitching at this guy for snatching her drinks and he punched her in the face.

And thanks for the words.

Mental Mental

Different.

Other than some not-so-smooth curves, which I obsess over, this is good. I like the outlining in yellow, it's cool.

Karlock responds:

lol thnx (I know what you mean, I drew a picture once and it took me two hrs to get the ass curves Just right) and trust me if it had been in pencil the curves would have been damn good.

Road2Dawn Road2Dawn

what.

what the fuck is his shit?

MyNameIsDeath responds:

Oh ya know man, at least I don't draw PIXEL ART! Haha.